turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

flasshh33

I did not file my taxes last year. how can i file for last year and this years taxes?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I did not file my taxes last year. how can i file for last year and this years taxes?

Each tax year must be filed separately. You can't use the online product to file a 2015 tax return. It is for 2016 only. To file a 2015 tax return using TurboTax, you must buy and download the software and install it on your computer. Here is a link: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2015 tax return must be printed and mailed. It can't be efiled.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

What is your question?
flasshh33

im trying to file for 2015 and 2016.

Each tax year must be filed separately. You can't use the online product to file a 2015 tax return. It is for 2016 only. To file a 2015 tax return using TurboTax, you must buy and download the software and install it on your computer. Here is a link: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2015 tax return must be printed and mailed. It can't be efiled.

flasshh33

thank you Mr. Roger
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies