Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Im going from 5000 to 320 and i dont know why

1 Reply
Level 1

Im going from 5000 to 320 and i dont know why

If this is in the course of your preparation, numbers change as you enter income.

If this is after you filed, you need to check on garnishment.

To see if IRS will keep your refund for student loans or other debt, call (800) 304-3107, for the US Treasury's Bureau of Fiscal Services.

For IRS debt, call the FMS at 1-800-304-3107 to find out if your refund was reduced because of an offset.

Call the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service at 1-877-777-4778 (or visit if you feel your refund was reduced in error. The service is free.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings