Ill my return get excepted faster if filed before January 23

As of January 4, 2017 (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

• The Intuit Electronic Filing Center begins accepting and holding ("stockpiling") 2016 tax returns that are final and able to be e-filed.
  • The IRS starts processing stockpiled returns on January 19 (subject to change).

January 17, 2017 (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

• The IRS starts processing previously stockpiled returns. Most (but not all) are processed on a first-in, first-out basis.
  • The IRS will run a small number of stockpiled returns through their systems up to a week before this date for testing purposes.
    • If yours is one of them, please note that your tax refund (if any) will not be processed until after January 19 (subject to change).
Please click this link for more information: https://ffa.lc.intuit.com/questions/807961-tax-year-2016-calendar-important-dates-and-deadlines

Furthermore, after the 19th (subject to change) you should receive an email telling you if  Your Tax Return(s) were Accepted or Rejected . Make sure to check your Junk mail folder or Spam folder as well.

AFAIK the official date is Jan 23 not the 19th. (I believe the 19th was the 2015 date).

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/uac/2017-tax-filing-season-begins-jan-23-for-nations-taxpayers-with-tax-returns-...>

And any returns accepted prior to the 23rd for testing will not be processed until the 23rd.

FAQ has wrong dates.