turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Irs says my taxes are sent but i don't see it

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If you used the refund processing service to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, that is handled by an intermediary company called SBTPG (Santa Barbara Tax Products Group).   They receive your funds from the IRS at one of their 2 banks.  The fees are deducted, then they send the deposit on to your bank in a second stage.

You can log into your temporary account at SBTPG (or use their automated phone) and can check on the status of your refund through them.

https://cisc.sbtpg.com

Some banks may not accept the deposit if the name is different than the account owner.  If the deposit from SBTPG to your bank fails, it will bounce back to SBTPG, who will issue you a paper check less a service fee. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

When were they sent?  It can take a bank 2-3 days to process an electronic transfer.   

Also did you have any TurboTax fees?  If so, did you pay them upfront with credit/debit card, or did you choose to pay them out of the Federal refund (the refund processing service)?  If you chose the latter, an intermediary bank is involved, and we can tell you how to check on your refund status with them.

It was sent yesterday 2/10/2016 (Get Refund Status). Yes, I did opt for fees to be taken out from refund. I have it going to my fiancee's account.

It was sent yesterday 2/10/2016 (Get Refund Status). Yes, I did opt for fees to be taken out from refund. I have it going to my fiancee's account.

please ignore username "shameeka's" comment. I didn't log out user before posting.

If you used the refund processing service to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, that is handled by an intermediary company called SBTPG (Santa Barbara Tax Products Group).   They receive your funds from the IRS at one of their 2 banks.  The fees are deducted, then they send the deposit on to your bank in a second stage.

You can log into your temporary account at SBTPG (or use their automated phone) and can check on the status of your refund through them.

https://cisc.sbtpg.com

Some banks may not accept the deposit if the name is different than the account owner.  If the deposit from SBTPG to your bank fails, it will bounce back to SBTPG, who will issue you a paper check less a service fee. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies