turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

So the IRS gave me a date that my refund will be sent to my bank which is tomorrow 3/15/17 should I get it then or not?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

So the IRS gave me a date that my refund will be sent to my bank which is tomorrow 3/15/17 should I get it then or not?

If you set up direct deposit to your bank and did NOT use refund processing to deduct your turbotax fees from your refund, then your deposit may show up tonight (the day before) up to 2 business later.  It mostly depends on your bank's policy regarding deposits.  

If you did use refund processing to pay your fees, you refund has to first go through a third party bank to deduct the fees before sending the rest of the money to you.  That generally adds zero to 1 extra day.  If you don't have your money by Monday, You may contact SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com if you need more information.

Roshellburnett
Returning Member

Turbo gave me a date which is tomorrow the 19th should I expect my refund

Bnoti

Did u get in on the date given? What time? I haven't received mine and the day is about to be done

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you elected to have your fees deducted from your refund, the IRS will send your return to Santa Barbara Bank, where they will deduct the fees and then deposit any remaining refund into your account. 

You can track your refund at the Santa Barbara website by clicking here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies