Solved: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our b... - Page 41
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 3

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Can't use mine either. The number is busy. My card app wont load. Hopefully theyre updating for our deposits

Highlighted
Returning Member

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I have a account with turbotax but nothing yet not even posted 

Highlighted

I had my TurboTax payment taken out of my return and direct deposited to a bank account. On my 2018 (haven't filed 2019 yet) 1040 where it lists my bank account information it has a bunch of x's. Why? Does this mean the IRS doesn't have my bank information?

Highlighted
Level 3

It's because they don't have a set time for the deposits. I spoke with a representative and she said most likely they will be on the TurboTax card likely tomorrow.

Highlighted
Level 1

I can confirm. Filed my 2019 return with TT, Fees taken from return. Stimulus pending in my checking account for tomorrow.

Highlighted
Level 3

I got a question I actually got my tax return deposited on my card will my stimulus check be next

Highlighted
Level 3

04/14

4:23PM EDT

STILL nothing.

Highlighted

Be lucky that your bank shows pending transactions. I have had Bank of America for over 4 years and they don't show any pending deposits. It's even hard to get the customer service to tell you if you have a pending deposit.

Highlighted

Screenshot_[phone number removed]56.png

Clearly you are wrong it states right here onntheir website you will get it

Highlighted

Screenshot_[phone number removed]56.png

This is from turbotax website stating you will get it on your card

Highlighted
Level 2

I have filed w TT the last 2 years and this year I got the Green dot card. My federal tax return was accepted on February 9 but it's still saying it's being processed and I'm scared to death. I also don't have my stimulus check on card either so just wondering if I should do anything or just be patient. I'm a single mom and out of a job too so just worried on if and when I'll get any kind of money?

Highlighted
Level 3

What about the people that have already filed for direct deposit and have their Bank information uploaded and uputed

Highlighted
Level 3

I have Bank of America as well. No way of knowing anything unless it happens to show up in the account. Wish I could see that it is at least scheduled....

Highlighted

They were able to tell me my tax refund this year a couple days before I got it. They all of a sudden can't tell me when the stimulus or my unemployment will be deposited

Highlighted
Level 5

Fyi i did get my tax refund on any card it was direct deposited into my account from sbtg after fees. 

v
Privacy Settings