Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Same situation with myself and fiance both did our taxes thru TT and had fees taken out and deposited in our account so maybe we'll get the money tomorrow 

carlos2015
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Hi I just wanted to know when is my stimulus money is coming into my Turbo PrePaid Turbo Debit Card....???

Yes, my husband is on disability. They say he won't have to do anything. Your check will go in the same account as your monthly check. Unless you have dependants or you just started getting your check in 2020

Hgreen228
Returning Member

I got my income taxes back on my turbo card. Been wondering would we be receiving the stimulus payment on it? 

Hgreen228
Returning Member

How do I find out if my check has been sent out? 

Rmckay83

I actually talked to a live person via video chat on turbo tax today and she said yes you will get it on the turbo card last week was a different story she said. 

Edhamer79
Returning Member

Did u have to do anything  Different to get  Stimulus   on your turbotax card

So this has been answered by Turbotax.  They informed me that the information from your turbo card is what they provided to the IRS and that your stimulus payment WILL be deposited onto your card.  The turbo card has a active account and routing number for direct deposit so fear not because you'll get the payment via your turbo card. 

Same, got a general funding deposit of $2.12 for a tip on a take out order I forgot to factor in. 

I got my state taxes on my card sometime in February, I owe so I don't get my federal

Fredo2836

I filed my 2018 and 2019 with turbo tax nd already received my refund im trying to see how long will it be till I can get my stimulus check???

Fredo2836

you with turbo tax direct despite???

I filed with Turbo Tax, had fees taken out and my check is pending for tomorrow deposit.

How can you check this.

does this general funding thing mean they're getting ready to deposit the check? cause mine got back to 0 today too. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies