Solved: If we e-file and get direct deposit does the irs send a written notice about deposit or refund to our address. do I have to send a written signature page like the past?

If we e-file and get direct deposit does the irs send a written notice about deposit or refund to our address. do I have to send a written signature page like the past?

You do not have to send a signature sheet to the IRS.  The IRS will not notify you of your refund but you can check the status on the irs web site or check with your bank in about 2 weeks.