turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

atshao8

I provided the wrong routing number and checking account number for my refund. How can I correct this mistake?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I provided the wrong routing number and checking account number for my refund. How can I correct this mistake?

If you have filed your return and it has been accepted, you can't correct it. Assuming the bank rejects your refund because it is an incorrect account, the IRS will issue a check and mail it to the address shown on your tax return.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

If you have filed your return and it has been accepted, you can't correct it. Assuming the bank rejects your refund because it is an incorrect account, the IRS will issue a check and mail it to the address shown on your tax return.

How can i know when the IRS will send me the chek?

If there is nothing on the IRS tracking web site, you would have to contact the IRS. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/refunds">https://www.irs.gov/refunds</a>

How can I know when the IRS will send a check

Just keep checking on the IRS refund page listed above.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies