Solved: If the w2c only deals w Medicare wages and withheld Medicare Taxes, do I need to amend my CA state return too? There are no updates to the state information.

If the w2c only deals w Medicare wages and withheld Medicare Taxes, do I need to amend my CA state return too? There are no updates to the state information.

No, you will not need to amend your California returns if the change to your W-2 only concerns the Federal Medicare Wages and withheld Medicare Taxes.

If there is no change to your state tax due, there is no need to amend or file the return.