tflemon78

If the irs website says my return has been approved for days, why hasn't Turbo tax updated so I can get my funds

EdwardK

You will not be able to directly track the status of your refund(s) from within your TurboTax account(s). TurboTax is not connected the IRS or state department(s) of revenue refund tracking tools. TurboTax will only show the status of returns (not refunds), such as Accepted. Please review the following link(s) and the link(s) embedded on the webpage(s) for more information:

Also, if you chose to pay TurboTax with your federal refund, once the IRS reviews and approves your federal refund, the amount is sent to a third-party, who processes the TurboTax fees and the remaining amount is deposited into the bank account you provided. The state refund(s) must be reviewed and approved and will be sent directly from the state(s) (no third-party is involved). Please review the following link(s) and the link(s) embedded on the webpage(s) for more information: