layton

If my refund came on a intuit turbo tax card, will me relief funds be put on that card ?

JohnB5677

The IRS will be sending IRS-issued checks to those customers. They are still working on an IRS portal to enter banking information if a customer wants to receive payment by direct deposit. https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group

CARES Act - Stimulus Payment Information - Santa Barbara Tax Products Group

Santa Barbara TPG clients - get all of the latest information about the CARES Act Coronavirus Stimulus Payment from the IRS.

LeonardS

"We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates"

[Edited 04/08/2020 | 1:00pm PDT].