Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If my ddd is February 22 but my estimated date on TurboTax ssys the 19th will I receive my DD today as of Tuesday February 20th?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

If my ddd is February 22 but my estimated date on TurboTax ssys the 19th will I receive my DD today as of Tuesday February 20th?

If the February 22nd date is what you see on the IRS's Where's My Refund page, that is the most accurate date and the one you go by. The date you see on TurboTax Refund Tracker is just an estimated date based on data ranges from when other customers have filed; it's not exact nor takes into account other things the government may encounter during processing of your returns. 

Only the IRS and/or your state can provide exact refund dates since they provide those once they approve your refund.

You can use the IRS Where's My Refund site for the latest status on your federal tax refund.

And you can use your State Department of Revenue's website to check status of state tax refund. Choose your state here How do I track my state refund? and it will give you steps to track the status.  

If you claimed Earned Income/Additional Child Tax credit on your return, the government held those returns until mid-February. And refunds from those returns will start releasing in late February. You can find more details on that here Avoid the Rush Track Tax Refund Online at IRS.gov

And if you used Refund Processing service where you paid your TurboTax fees with your federal refund, you'd reach out to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group for more details. Only reach out to them if you see a deposit date on the IRS's website and it's a couple days past that date and you have not gotten refund. If you need to contact somebody about your refund, do not contact the bank directly. Instead, go to the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website for assistance.

Other Related Topics:
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies