Solved: If I qualify for Renter's Rebate in Vermont, do I need to include it in my taxes or can I file it separately once I've received the necessary form from my landlord?

If I qualify for Renter's Rebate in Vermont, do I need to include it in my taxes or can I file it separately once I've received the necessary form from my landlord?

Yes, you can wait to receive the information you need from your landlord and file your claim separately.

You can file it directly in myVTax, Vermont's online portal, or you can paper-file your renter rebate claim.

For more information, please see Vermont's Renter Rebate Claim page.

Thank you!