feartheswans

If I paid TurboTax with my refund and had the rest of the refund direct deposited, does the IRS have my deposit info or am I forced to wait for a paper check?

KathrynG3

Possibly. We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts.

We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

@feartheswans

KathrynG3

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

@feartheswans

feartheswans

Thank you for the prompt and concise answer. I will continue to monitor the IRS site and try to get my info entered once they get the “Get My Payment” app up and running

SForrestLO

@feartheswans

Your welcome.