If i got my 2019 tax refund on a card from TurboTa...

If i got my 2019 tax refund on a card from TurboTax, and i still use it, will this stimulus check be able to go onto it since that’s the direct deposit information they have? I’ve been using

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these types of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Coronavirus Tax Center Updates

Thank you. I would honestly prefer it actually still go to that account that the TurboTax card is linked to, because that’s where all my money is right now, but i know sometimes those accounts aren’t recognized so I’m just worried that it won’t process correctly and I’ll have to wait even longer which is what I’m trying to avoid.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus-tax-relief-and-economic-impact-payments

https://turbotax.intuit.com/coronavirus/

[Edited 4/11/2020 | 11:25AM]

@jordanwing

That’s what i was worried about. Will it be possible to change my direct deposit information before that happens to make it a quicker process?

Can you make a tool that we can update our direct deposit information?? I need that money soon that’s my only income 

Why wouldnt we get the stimulus to the turbo tax credit card ...says its feom green dot bank with a routing number and checking account liated on the 1040...but also go a refund advance loan...but the rest of the refund went on the turbo tax green dot card.

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts.

We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

I have a question similar. What if u dont have access to a prepaid card you got your taxes on? How will you receive it then?

That is why this is such a big issue.  Some people just get the card and once they receive their refund, destroy the card.  And because of this the IRS has not given direct guidance on this.  

There are people complaining because we don't have an answer, but there's another side who don't want it direct deposited because they have no way to get to it since they don't have the card anymore.

So much is unanswered at this time.