arielrobinson83

If I got a loan through JH but filed through TT cus I got more back snd pay less will it hold up my refund

We do not know what all you did with JH----did Jackson Hewitt actually file a tax return for you?   You cannot file two tax returns so if they filed one and then you filed one using TurboTax one of the returns has to be rejected by the IRS.   Guess you need to find out what JH did --- TurboTax has no way to know what JH did, so no telling which of your returns is really being processed by the IRS.  But the IRS will only process one return from you.

arielrobinson83

Just the loan of paycheck I never took the W2 back so I didn’t file through them the charge to much and got way less