jacindyd37

If I filed through turbox and I use turbo tax Visa card to receive my taxes will my stimulus check go to my turbo card I use for my taxes

LeonardS

"We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details. In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates"

Jafoust89

So if turbotax doesn't know for if it will go to our cards or not then why does the irs say that if we've filed a 2018 or 2019 tax return that there is no further action because they will have our banking info from our tax return

ReginaM

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

TurboTax Corona Virus Updates or IRS Corona Tax Relief.