tracydunkley

If I did my taxes on February 3 and I have already received my turbo visa card, when will I get my refund?

ChondelLO

The IRS releases most refunds within 21 calendar days after the e-file has been accepted (received), not 21 days from the e-filing date. For mailed returns, allow 5-6 weeks from the postmark date. (If you claimed an Earned Income Tax Credit and/or an Additional Child Tax Credit and filed before February 15, 2018, you’ll get your refund the week of February 27 at the earliest.)

Wait 24 hours after your federal return has been accepted before looking it up at Where's My Refund?

If you don’t have a computer or internet access, you can check the status of your refund by calling the IRS at 800-829-1954.

For more information please click the link.