turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I would like to be refunded my twenty dollars for having an Fidelity account! I followed the link! I work when the customer service

I work during the hours customer service is open!! How can I still get help with my bill? I should be getting twenty dollars off my filing fee. Help okay
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I would like to be refunded my twenty dollars for having an Fidelity account! I followed the link! I work when the customer service

Starting Monday Jan6 they will be open 5am - 9pm Pacific time (8-Midnight Eastern).

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Starting Monday Jan6 they will be open 5am - 9pm Pacific time (8-Midnight Eastern).

To get an affiliate discount you are supposed to go through the link on the affiliate's web site.  You can ask Customer Support for the discount, but do not count on getting it.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

….AND...its "Up-To" $20 off. 

Only $10 for Deluxe

$15 for Premier

$20 for SE or H&B

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

1. That's the . Problem. I did go through the affiliate website but it still didn't take off a discount and I would be happy with $10 off a deluxe at least it's something. 

that's beautiful. Thanks for the info. 😁

Love the info about the hours being later in a few days. That will help tremendously. Thanks everyone for answering! This is a great tool.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies