nakaia309

I would like to be refunded my twenty dollars for having an Fidelity account! I followed the link! I work when the customer service

I work during the hours customer service is open!! How can I still get help with my bill? I should be getting twenty dollars off my filing fee. Help okay

Starting Monday Jan6 they will be open 5am - 9pm Pacific time (8-Midnight Eastern).

To get an affiliate discount you are supposed to go through the link on the affiliate's web site.  You can ask Customer Support for the discount, but do not count on getting it.

SteamTrain

….AND...its "Up-To" $20 off. 

Only $10 for Deluxe

$15 for Premier

$20 for SE or H&B

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
nakaia309

1. That's the . Problem. I did go through the affiliate website but it still didn't take off a discount and I would be happy with $10 off a deluxe at least it's something. 
nakaia309

that's beautiful. Thanks for the info. 😁

nakaia309

Love the info about the hours being later in a few days. That will help tremendously. Thanks everyone for answering! This is a great tool.