shaiboi88

I would like my return mailed instead of direct deposit

dennismendezjr

Can you please contact me

You are adding on to someone's year old thread.  If you have already filed and your return has been accepted, you cannot change how you receive your refund.
SidneyY

You can change this as long as you've not filed yet.

If you have not yet filed your return, to update you bank account information, sign back into your account and click on the "File" tab. Continue until you get to the screen asking how you would like your refund, once on this screen select "paper check", and continue.

Once you have filed, you cannot change this; you will ultimately get a paper check. What will happen is basically the IRS will try to deposit the refund into the account on record. Since the information is not exactly correct, the bank will reject it and send the refund back to the IRS. Once the IRS gets your refund back they will issue you a paper check and send it to the address that you put on your return. You can learn more about this here:https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tools-faqs/faqs-for-individuals/frequently-asked-tax-questions-an...