Anonymous18

I was unable to print my consent to disclosure from the turbotax window. Ias hoping there was a way to access it again in order to print it for my records.

BrandiLO

Please click here for instructions to print a copy of your tax return once it is accepted by the IRS. These instructions should allow you to print the entire return including the worksheets and additional information generated by TurboTax.

buck8217

I still did not receive the consent to disclosure document.  It was about sharing my info with other entities.  I want a print out.  

DonnaLO

Here is help for printing your return: