I was told on the app i was approved for a $2000 a...

I was told on the app i was approved for a $2000 advance i signed the paper recieved the card with no money on it

I filed with the option to get the advance. Before sending it The app said to check for how much i qualified for

If you were approved for the Refund Advance and the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you'll get your Refund Advance typically within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed tax return. When your Refund Advance funds are ready you'll receive an email with a virtual Turbo Visa Debit Card that you can use to make purchases online. You'll receive a physical card in the mail in 5-10 business days.

About the Refund Advance

The app gave me my card numbers and everything but there is no money on it cant make any purchases. And i have the physical card.. Still no money on it

Was told approve and no money and now it's a week after and still trying to get it settled 

Please contact Turbo Tax Prepaid Card Customer Service at: (888) 285-4169.  

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information on the Turbo Card.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s