wennercreative

I was supposed to recieve $2,920 but only see a deposit for $165.12 - where is my money?

hsiao4mei

Re: I was supposed to receive $4747 but only see a deposit for $1477. where is my money?

JohnB5677

Unfortunately, we do not see your tax return, or have any online data regarding your return.

The most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below.

We're open daily from 5 AM to 9 PM PT.

TurboTax Online  If you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.

TurboTax mobile app  If you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.

TurboTax CD/Download software  If you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.