turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jaybowe17

I was spouse get my refund today not in

And s also lost my bank card
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies

What is your specific question??? What kind of bank card??? Prepaid or debit card from your bank??? This is a public forum. Your return info is not seen by anyone here. Check the FAQ. Their very helpful.
jaybowe17

It's s bank card and why isn't my refund not in it said 21 days I just called my account and it still not in

Have you checked Where's my Refund??? It's an IRS tool to check the status of your refund. The IRS says it processes most returns within 21 days but in no way is that guaranteed. If you claimed children dependants, they are holding ALL refunds until at least 2/15/17. Check that tool and it should tell you the status on your refund. There's 3 bars. The first is accepted. 2nd bar is approved. Having all 3 bars means it's all said and it should also have a direct deposit date if you have all 3 bars lit up.
jaybowe17

I don't see the 3 bars but it been working accepted and approved abs said I'll have it on the 13 does it go in first thing in the am or does it come anytime today

It could come any time today. You could call your bank and they could tell you if you have any pending deposits. That's what I would do. In fact, I have done that in past years. lol call them. It can't hurt.
jaybowe17

Okay
jaybowe17

It's said when I track it "Your refund has been applied to a past due IRS tax obligation"
jaybowe17

There must be something wrong on your end cause I payed it 2 years ago

I'm just TaxPayer. This is a public forum. I don't work for TT. People in here just try to help each other out. There are some TT employees answering in here. Maybe one will help you.

That message only means one thing. That you owed money and they took it. I'm sorry man. I'd call them directly but I'm not sure if you have any options.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies