I was sent an irs verification letter, however I moved before I received the letter. What do I do?

My state refund is being held upon completion of irs identity quiz. However I moved before receiving the letter. The irs says they will only send to the same address. I have no way to get my mail from that address. What do I do? 

You can do a change of address using the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ below, once changed they will communicate with you at the new address.

You can also, if you are experiencing economic harm, believe an IRS system or procedure isn’t working as it should, or are seeking help in resolving tax problems that have not been resolved through normal channels, you may be eligible for Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) assistance. You can reach them at 1-877-777-4778 or TTY/TTD 1-800-829-4059.