turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Accepted 1-29-19. 5071C Letter on 2-18-19 ,verified 2-19 told by IRS my account was released no DDD yet has anyone in same situation received their refund or a DDD?

What you think our next steps are a refund date? @joannechernandez

Accepted 1-29-19. 5071C Letter on 2-18-19 ,verified 2-19 told by IRS my account was released no DDD yet has anyone in same situation received their refund or a DDD?

@shenilastevenske return or refund?

My tax return being processed @aquanetta25 it was giving me the 9001 code since feb 18th now saying this
steve3583

Mine is saying the same thing

I’m able to hear my status over the phone before it was sending me to a representative

I think mine has been saying that idk still waiting to hear back from ta

There’s some kind of progress

Just got off the phone with irs he said if I don’t receive my taxes by May 9th to call back ... hopefully I get a ddd Saturday

I guess from here is to just keep checking wmr. Im guessing by next Wednesday, since thats when most people have been getting theirs on Wednesdays. My TA called me on Friday and said she was going to send it to irs and that there shouldn't be a problem. Shes going to follow up with me on the 15th and said I should hopefully recieve it by then.

@joannechernandez tomorrow Wednesday too either tomorrow or Saturday for direct deposit dates for next week

@shenilestevenske yes I was thinking the same. It would be perfect tomorrow, its my birthday. Haha

I was reading on Facebook and People was saying it suppose to be a big update tomorrow and Saturday @joannechernandez

@shenilastevenske wow! I hope so. Ive had nothing but good vibes! Finally. Im excited

Finally received my refund didn’t even have to wait on a check it was direct deposited yesterday evening good luck everyone

Hello cherriesplz24. Did you have to do a 1040x and have a advocate? I'm just to asking because i really need mine's deposited like i set up when i efiled cuz I'm out of state and some people saying a amendment return only can be mailed
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies