Please check your junk/spam folder. The sender will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot locate it after checking your junk mail folder or are having trouble creating an account or logging into your Turbo Prepaid Card online account, call them toll-free at
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
▾ What happens after I prequalify?
Once you prequalify, you'll still need to file your taxes to submit your application for Refund Advance and Turbo® Visa® Debit Card.
Final approval for Refund Advance is subject to the following:
- The IRS accepts your return before 12am PST on February 7, 2020.
- You have no outstanding delinquent government debt or tax offset, including, but not limited to, past-due child support obligations, past-due student loans, tax liens, and any other payments owed to a federal or state agency.
- You pass the lender's final evaluation.
- You didn't change any info you entered when you were prequalified.
- Possible review of third-party information.
If you change any info after prequalifying, you'll have to reapply for Refund Advance.
After you file your taxes, we’ll email you within 1 hour of IRS acceptance to let you know if you've been approved for Refund Advance.
This offer is available until February 7, 2020, or until available funds have been exhausted, whichever comes first. Availability subject to change without further notice.