I was only able to print my state tax but my feder...

d1f9bee52d8d

I was only able to print my state tax but my federal says pending .!why

Texas Roger

If your federal return says pending then you apparently efiled it and it has not yet been accepted or rejected. You will have to wait for the IRS to accept or reject it. 

While a return is pending access is locked out for safety reasons so you don't accidentally make any changes to the filed return.  Once access is allowed ...

If you're getting incomplete documents when you view/print at the Tax Home, here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.

NOTE:  When you open your return back up, do not make any changes in it if it's already been filed.  If you later have to amend the return, it has to start off exactly as it was when it was originally filed.

• Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents" for 2019, look for a link "Add a State."
  • Click on "Add a State."  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)
  • After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
  • Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
  • The next screen should offer some options:  "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"
  • See if one of those PDFs has what you need.

NOTE:  Remember all PDF tax documents and tax data files are very sensitive files, since they contain your personal ID info, financial data, and possibly bank account numbers, etc.  Be sure to store them safely and securely to guard against computer theft, hacking, etc.