I was not able to charge to my credit card for efiling state return because "continue" from my turbo tax program did not work.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was not able to charge to my credit card for efiling state return because "continue" from my turbo tax program did not work.

2 Replies

I encountered the same problem at appx. 7:30 pm ET today (4/10/18).  It appears to be a temporary problem with the Intuit site.You may choose to file your federal return now - if you haven't already - and come back later and file your state return.

From my experience I was able to update my credit card by confirming it first then hitting continue. If you had already confirmed the card info then as a computer technician I would tell you some browsers may not support the continue button. Change your default browser to Edge or Internet Explorer at least temporarily and try again. I at first tried firefox without success then IE still no good then I tried Edge and for some reason that worked. I have not tried Chrome as I did not have it at the time.
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings