johnkollins345

I was about filling my state refund and i changed the account info i want my state refund deposited to and it didn't change,why?

maglib

once you're return has been accepted for processing, it is the equivalent of putting it in the mailbox and you can no longer amend it.  You can contact the IRS though if there was an error but normally if the account is bad, The IRS will just end up mailing you a check. If the account is a good account for someone else, and it gets deposited, the sooner you contact them the better.
**I don't work for TT. Just trying to help. All the best.
***Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
maglib

http://www.irs.gov/Help-&-Resources/Tools-&-FAQs/FAQs-for-Individuals/Frequently-Asked-Tax-Questions...

Instructions from the IRS for incorrect bank information may be found at this link.

User is asking about state, not federal.