I wanted to amend my tax return and change my stat...

albow77

I wanted to amend my tax return and change my status from single to head of household and I do not know how to do it?

I go to amend but it doesn't have anywhere I can change my status from single to head of household

The TurboTax program will give you Head of Household status only if you are eligible.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for HOH - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/family/help/do-i-qualify-for-head-of-household/01/25539

Are you eligible?

albow77

Yes

Go to the MY INFO tab and edit the filing status.  If you have a qualifying child the program should let you change to HOH.   If you do not then you must enter a qualifying person first.