I want to print my final tax return and then revie...

casaruth

I want to print my final tax return and then review with my personal tax advisor. I couldn't do this last year and it's a deal breaker if I can't do it this year.

Just answer the above question
SForrestLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

This Turbo Tax FAQ will show you how to print your return after you have filed. Can I print later?

fanfare

go to the Print Center to print your return for review.

You will have to pay TurboTax first since otherwise you'd take the finished tax return and run away.

fanfare

Always print a copy of your completed tax return for your records, and review it carefully before e-Filing.
You will need it if you are audited by the IRS, or to amend if a TurboTax update changes your return or for any other reason,

AND, to find your AGI next year.

fanfare

buy the CD/Download program and you can print any time to your heart's content. and do any number of tax returns for one price. ( state programs and state filing extra).