I want to know is my tax application accepted or n...

I want to know is my tax application accepted or not

I am a lawful resident and I already filed my 2019 tax through TurboTax with Zero income during 2019 how do I know that it is accepted or not and do you submitted it to the authorities or not

When you e-file your tax return through TurboTax Online, it is automatically transmitted to the IRS.  You can check your e-file status to see if your return has been accepted by the IRS. Follow the steps listed in this TurboTax FAQ:  How do I check my e-file status?

I couldn't find my e file status on the TurboTax app

also I did receive the form 1095A for 2019 from my health provider and I need to amend my file by adding this form to it but the system didn't accept

If you could not check your e-file status on the TurboTax mobile app, you might want to log in on a computer and use the link provided below to check your e-file status:

How to check my e-file status

Once you check your e-file status, if your return has been Rejected, you can fix it and add the additional form. If it has been Accepted and you need to amend the return, you can use the link provided below to amend the return:

How to amend your 2019 tax return