carrieb730

I want to have Turbo tax to Figure out my amended tax, I know then I can print it out, and then ,ail in?

MichelleT

Yes, all amendments will need to be mailed.

You will need to follow these instructions to amend:

1. Sign in to TurboTax and make sure you've selected Tax Home on the left side of your screen.
  • If you don't see this, click or tap the 3 white lines in the upper-left corner to expand the menu.
  • Under Your tax returns & documents, select Amend (change) 2017 return.
  • Carefully follow the onscreen instructions and don't worry if your refund changes to $0. This is normal on amended returns.
  • When finished, we'll give you instructions for printing and mailing your amended return, as amendments cannot be e-filed.
  • 3 weeks after mailing your amended return, you can start tracking it at the IRS Where's My Amended Return? tracking tool. Please allow at least 16 weeks for the IRS to process your amended return.

Processing times for amended state returns vary from state to state. If it's been more than 12 weeks since you mailed your amended state return, and you haven't heard anything, we suggest you contact your state tax agency.

You can check the status of your Form 1040X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, using the Where's My Amended Return? online tool or by calling the toll-free telephone number 866-464-2050 three weeks after you file your amended return.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information.

From <https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4259501-i-need-to-correct-my-exemptions-my-refund-has-already-been...

Have you received your original 2017 refund yet?
    carrieb730

yes
    MichelleT