Solved: I want to delete a form in my itemized deductions will not take me back to it. It is the automobile deduction form for work dont want to file this will not take me back t
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I want to delete a form in my itemized deductions will not take me back to it. It is the automobile deduction form for work dont want to file this will not take me back t

at the end for review shows me that i didnt complete. i dont want to complete want to delete...
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I want to delete a form in my itemized deductions will not take me back to it. It is the automobile deduction form for work dont want to file this will not take me back t

How to Delete  A Form:

1. Open your return, if it's not already open.
  2. In the upper right corner, click My Account > Tools.
  3. In the pop-up window, select Delete a form.
  4. Click Delete next to the form
  5.  Follow the instructions to remove the form/schedule

Need more Assistance? Comment Below
Hope this Information is Helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

How to Delete  A Form:

1. Open your return, if it's not already open.
  2. In the upper right corner, click My Account > Tools.
  3. In the pop-up window, select Delete a form.
  4. Click Delete next to the form
  5.  Follow the instructions to remove the form/schedule

Need more Assistance? Comment Below
Hope this Information is Helpful

View solution in original post

Highlighted

go to the "go to forms" button at the top of the page and click on it; once the form you want to delete appears, go to the "delete this form" button at the bottom of the page and it will remove it
Privacy Settings