Solved: I want to delete a form in my itemized deductions will not take me back to it. It is the automobile deduction form for work dont want to file this will not take me back t

I want to delete a form in my itemized deductions will not take me back to it. It is the automobile deduction form for work dont want to file this will not take me back t

at the end for review shows me that i didnt complete. i dont want to complete want to delete...

How to Delete  A Form:

1. Open your return, if it's not already open.
  2. In the upper right corner, click My Account > Tools.
  3. In the pop-up window, select Delete a form.
  4. Click Delete next to the form
  5.  Follow the instructions to remove the form/schedule

Need more Assistance? Comment Below
Hope this Information is Helpful

How to Delete  A Form:

4. Click Delete next to the form

Need more Assistance? Comment Below
Hope this Information is Helpful

go to the "go to forms" button at the top of the page and click on it; once the form you want to delete appears, go to the "delete this form" button at the bottom of the page and it will remove it