I want to amend 2018 filing and show some crypto l...

I want to amend 2018 filing and show some crypto loses in my 8949 filled earlier however I can't locate the section in turbo tax amend workflow.

I want to amend 2018 filing and show some crypto loses in my 8949 filled earlier however I can't locate the section in turbo tax amend workflow. I don't even see my earlier crypto info anywhere however if I download the pdf I see the crypto entries in form 8949. Any direction on where I should amend crypto transactions in amend workflow?

I've seen this and it does not tell me specifics of where my 8949 trxns are. I guess I'll raise a support case if possible.