I want my money back or I’m never using turbo tax ...

I want my money back or I’m never using turbo tax again after 7 strong years

You do not say what the problem is.  This is the user forum--we answer tax questions.  We cannot give you a refund.  Contact customer support.   Use the word "billing."

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

Your website was WAY too confusing to use......Had to take my EASY tax return to an accountant. I have used turbo tax in the past. Everything kept saying do this or that instead of letting me enter my info. What you think is understandable is not. I am 64 years old. NOT yet senile. [email address removed].  You will see that I have used turbo tax before, in fact you charged me twice this month and I had to get one charge deleted. Looking forward to getting my refund that was not used!

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please click How do I request a refund for my TurboTax product?, select the TurboTax product you are requesting a refund for, and continue to follow the directions from there.