steverenne8846

I've used the online product to file my 2018 return. I'm ready to file additional returns for my family, but don't see how to access this feature?

AlanT

Unfortunately, with TurboTax online products you can file only one income tax return per account.  

In order to file additional returns for your family, you must create an account for each return you wish to file.  

With the TurboTax desktop product, you can file up to five (5) income tax returns.  

steverenne8846

I've always used the turbotax desktop version. I had no idea when your webpage pushed me to the online product it was limited to one return. I feel deceived and taken advantage of by TurboTax. you should be ashamed.
steve