kmvasquez25

I've updated my info for schools I've attended. My refund changed. I'm trying to print the new paper work to send in the mail but I keep getting the old refund amount sho

The old refund amount is showing still I need the new refund amount to show on the new doc to send in the mail.

PatriciaR

After you have made changes to your tax return, the "Download/print pdf" on your TurboTax homepage does not update immediately. 

To print a copy of your updated return with your changes:

• Sign in to your account with the same login you used to file your return.
    • If you can't remember, go here so we can help you get log in.
  • Once you're signed in, click Taxes in the top-left corner. This will take you to your Tax Timeline
  • Scroll to the bottom for Some things you can do.
  • From here, click on "Add a state" (you will not actually add a state, this is just a way to get you back into the return without amending it).
  • Once you are in the tax return, click on "My Account" (top of program), then "Print Center"
  • Next, click on " Print, save or preview this year's return"

Printing directly from the Print Center will allow you to print the most updated version of your return with the changes you have made.

Don't Forget to "Save & sign out" when done. 

PatriciaR