I’ve filed my taxes Jan 20,2018 and was accepted by Jan 22, 2018. So, it then said your estimated refund date is Feb 12, 2018 and I still didn’t receive it this morning when my bank opened u

The estimated date provided is just that, an estimate. 

• Accepted means your your tax return is now in the government's hands and has passed the initial inspection. 
  • After acceptance, the next step is for the government to approve your refund.

It can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks to go from acceptance to approval.

Related Information:

For more information see TurboTax FAQ: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5340655