riosv328

I've been randomly selected for review since February14 and haven't received a letter.

I filed on January 31st was accepted but been under review since February 14. I haven't gotten a letter from them. IRS rep said im not being audited. How long do I have to wait?

dkg7880

Hello I also filed January 31 and was accept. Around the 10th of February my status bar disappeared and topic 152 popped up. I waited and nothing changed. I called on February 17th and the IRS rep said mine was picked for review on Febuary 15th and can take up to 45 days from that date. She couldn't give me any other I formation. I haven't received a letter , nothing. Still says same thing today syill processing with topic 152. From what im seeing we arent alone, it looks like people who filed around the time we did got picked for review. If you have fb check out the site where's my refund. Lots of information.

dkg7880