token

I’ve been a customer for 6 years and have paid the fees with our refund which is why we never received this stimulus. Why haven’t I received an email about it yet?

DanielV01

Please note the following update: 

We are happy to share that stimulus payments will begin to be deposited on January 8th for millions of our customers affected by the IRS error.  We expect most of these payments to be available that day, but banks could take a few business days to process. Payment will be deposited into the same bank account that customers received their 2019 tax refund.

Customers receiving a stimulus payment will receive an email from TurboTax letting them know their stimulus payment is on the way.We have been working tirelessly with the Treasury and IRS to get stimulus payments to our customers.  We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and we regret that an IRS error caused a delay.

Please note the following page for additional information:  Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

token

That didn’t answer my question, I’ve already seen this on their social media.

@token wrote:

Is your email address correct on your TurboTax account?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for viewing or updating your TurboTax account - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-updates/help/how-do-i-update-my-turbotax-account-informati...

token

Yes, it’s correct and I’ve checked spam too.

@token wrote:

Don't know why you did not receive an email.

If you used the Refund Processing Service to have the TurboTax account fees paid from your federal tax refund, then see the information on this SBTPG website - https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/