turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I've already filed my 2019 taxes and received my via direct deposit refund so the IRS should have my information, right? So why havent I received my stimulus payment yet?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I've already filed my 2019 taxes and received my via direct deposit refund so the IRS should have my information, right? So why havent I received my stimulus payment yet?

Use this IRS website for stimulus payment status - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Use this IRS website for get my payment FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions

I know they have the tool, I've used it every day constantly. I didn't include that include that in the question because character limit. I keep getting a constant message at the IRS website saying they don't have enough information. I know they say they keep updating it every day, but I'm starting to get pessimistic about that. I have other family members who have used TurboTax to file and already received their stimulus payment. I tried to contact TurboTax support via number but it was some weird bot talking about an unrelated problem to me.

@DoninGAThanks for the reply.

@randanlam916 Unfortunately no one from TurboTax will be able to help.  They do not receive any information from the IRS whatsoever concerning the stimulus payment.  Only what is already posted on the irs.gov website.

@DoninGAA shame. I guess the only thing to do is to keep checking everyday. Thanks for the fast replies.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies