tv8292-gmail-com

I used your free online service and filed my 2019 extension in July 2020. How can I get a copy of that now?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-my-4868-extension-form-after-e-filing...

tv8292-gmail-com

Hi, thanks for your reply. 

There is an "if" at the start of your post. 

In my case here, I haven't filed my 2019 tax return yet. I filed only the extension in July. Now I would like to have a copy of the form 4868 that I filed. Does TurboTax let me print my 4868 without tax return being filed? 

Where are you seeing an "if?" Do you mean the first word of the TurboTax Frequently Asked Question? I gave you a link with directions so that you can print your 4868.  Yes you can print t without filing your tax return.  Use the link already provided to you.  Did you click it and read it?