turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by hollymadison
I got a Arizona Families Tax credit after I submitted my taxes. The IRS says this is now taxable income and I need to fill out a form 1099-misc form from the state. How do I submit this form for my taxes?
SShenberger ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 4m ago by LeticiaF1
I have triple-checked my W2s to be sure that my numbers are matching the physical W2s. All of the boxes are completed on my SD100 except for an added few zeros a few lines down on my review page. It says that these need to be corrected but I'm at a l... read more
catychibbs ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post 15m ago by CatinaT1
I e-filed my Federal return and mailed a check for the amount due on 3/16/24. I also mailed my NC State return with a check included for the amount due also on 3/16/24. On 3/17/24 I mailed in the same drop box outside the post office my daughter's NC... read more
johnsmy ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post 20m ago by CatinaT1
I had California real property (1 parcel) that I exchanged into 3 real properties in Nevada in 2017. I've used TurboTax for the past couple years and have consistently had problems with this form e-filing. It is completed correctly but get error chec... read more
janmarshburn ‎Posted April 4, 2023 | Latest post 21m ago by jholliday88
I completed the entire data entry on my Turbo Tax Premier and it says at the top of the page in red that I owe. When I save the records and print them out it says I am getting money back. There is an $8k difference.
PerfectDisneyHome ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 23m ago by CatinaT1
I worked for providence foundation in San Francisco ca
austinreed52 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 26m ago by CatinaT1
I have filed a state return in 2022, I have an order confirmation for the filing that was sent to the same email as my account. However, the online portal says I do not have a return filed in 2022.
vovix ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 28m ago by CatinaT1
znagel94 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 35m ago by VolvoGirl
jacquelineb2000 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 42m ago by CatinaT1
I am retired and use 1040 SR tax form. I do have a bank form 5498 and shows a rollover in box 2. Can I e-file this tax year?
navymomcarol-gma ‎Posted 57m ago | Latest post 52m ago by xmasbaby0
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies