I tried to request a transcript to get my AIG info...

I tried to request a transcript to get my AIG info from last yr and I get a response saying my request can't be processed.

I'm trying to file mu taxes for this year and I need my AIG information but I don't have my taxes from last yr.

How did you complete the return ?    Did you use TT ?  

Yes I used TT but I did not save it.

If you didn't save a PDF last year or print off a copy  then  don't let that happen again... save one now for your records.

Where do I find my AGI?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/how-do-i-find-last-year-s-agi/01/25947

Your 2018 tax return shows your 2018 Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) If you filed a joint return then the AGI is the same for each of you.

Form 1040        line 7

If you are using the same TT account that you used last year, you should also be able to find this number in your Tax Timeline for 2018… log in and scroll down ...

AGI 2019.jpg