turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

17TRS

Dividends on the Federal "Your income" screen are higher (~2.3%) than entered. Overage amount does not match anything else in the return. How can this be corrected?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
17TRS

Dividends on the Federal "Your income" screen are higher (~2.3%) than entered. Overage amount does not match anything else in the return. How can this be corrected?

I tried and tried to correct but no luck.  Ended up deleting all and entering it again by myself.  For some reason TT imported and never let me know they were importing.   

View solution in original post

2 Replies

any Forms K-1 can add to it...
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
17TRS

I tried and tried to correct but no luck.  Ended up deleting all and entering it again by myself.  For some reason TT imported and never let me know they were importing.   

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies