turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I completed my 2018 tax return but I don't know how to print out my estimated payments for 2019. I searched online but there's nowhere for me to print out 1040-es

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I completed my 2018 tax return but I don't know how to print out my estimated payments for 2019. I searched online but there's nowhere for me to print out 1040-es

OK this is what you need to do.

In the on-line Self-employed product.

Go to Personal Tab (not Personal Information)
then to other Tax Situations
then scroll down to Other Tax Forms
to Form W-4 and estimated tax forms

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Did you save as a pdf with all worksheets?

Have you gone through the ES payments section in TurboTax?

I think what is happening is that since I only worked part time, based on my 2018 income, my estimated payments for 2019 would be under $1,000. I am working with the online product so perhaps the system isn't triggering estimated payments for 2019.
sgspurr

Go to " Forms", select the Forms "Form 1040 ES " there are 4 of them 1,2 3,4.. print them and use them to pay your estimated taxes

OK this is what you need to do.

In the on-line Self-employed product.

Go to Personal Tab (not Personal Information)
then to other Tax Situations
then scroll down to Other Tax Forms
to Form W-4 and estimated tax forms

Thanks, I will give it a try!

i been trying to get my Jackson Hewitt 2018 tax information from filing in 2019 and I can seem to locate it and its the only way I can get my stimulus check all of the local branches and I really need the information IM RUNNING LOw on food for my kids and my truck just broke down on me heres my info [social security number removed] ss                    dl <removed> head of household 2kids my dependents one disable please help me 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies